I've heard the powers been going on and off alot in the area this morning. Went off here for about 15 and came back on here a couple of times in the past 2 hours. Anybody having any troubles or know whats going on ?
I've heard the powers been going on and off alot in the area this morning. Went off here for about 15 and came back on here a couple of times in the past 2 hours. Anybody having any troubles or know whats going on ?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
It has happened at my house the past two mornings.
mine flickered on and off all morning.
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
I wonder if it has anything to do with the cold here lately
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
It was Wise/Norton/Coeburn collectively that had the problem.
Mine went out 13 times between 6:00 am and 7:30 am, 13th time was the charm and it stayed off for a good while.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
mine was out since about 700 this morning
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was Wise/Norton/Coeburn collectively that had the problem.
Mine went out 13 times between 6:00 am and 7:30 am, 13th time was the charm and it stayed off for a good while. </div></div>
I live about 8 minutes out of BSG ( going past KFC way, not going toward GC way) in Lee County and it was out down here
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks